Audit Train - Direct Drive C10
To Extract the Audit Trail from the Direct Drive C10:
- Insert the USB Adapter Stick from SECURAM into the USB Slot on the bottom of the Direct Drive C10’s Entrypad.
- Enter the super code and hold down last digit until two (2) beep sounds, then release. Press 7. One (1) beep will sound.
Audit will download to the USB Adapter. One (1) beep will sound when the process is completed
UpLoading Audit Trail to the Computer
Insert the USB Adapter Stick into an available USB port on your PC.
- Launch the Audit Kit software
- In the Date and time field, enter the date and time that the upload on the memory stick was created.
Please KNOW That the Direct Drive C10’s Audit Trail is sequential. It will show a record of events as they occurred. There is no time and date stamp associated with each record. The Time and date entered in this field will set the trails.
- Launch the Audit Kit short cut
- Enter the Date and Time that the data was EXTRACTED.
- Click the storage Icon navigate to the USB storage/
- Data will populate in the Audit Kit App
You may filter the data by day range, or Event Type.
Please KNOW That the Direct Drive C10’s Audit Trail is sequential. It will show a record of events as they occurred. There is no time or date setting in the entrypad. The data displayed will be based on the input in the Audit Software.
Please sign in to leave a comment.