Performing a factory reset on the device will wipe the device clean and set it back to factory default. All users will be deleted, and the administrator code will revert to 1 2 3 4 5 6.
- Open the battery compartment.
- Raise the locking latch to release the interior assembly from the mounting plate.
- Slowly pull off the mounting plate, leaving the cable attached.
- On the back of the interior assembly unit, rotate the integrated door sensor labeled R to access the reset button.
- Press and hold the red reset button until the lock announces it is being reset.
Please note: All user codes and fingerprints will be deleted and the Administrator code will be reset to
Please sign in to leave a comment.